Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Founders Pack include Housing Plots

Since there is going to be 3 types of Housing ingame they should place bonuses priority for players who buy certain Pack and Restrictions(see paragraph below) like have a Housing Plot Reserved depending on the Founders Pack changes like Small and up to Mansión.

If not this will become another Archeage and FFXIV, Games which use Open World and Instance Housing and founding players and new players got no possibility of getting a House since players will buy unlimited plots depending on their $$ or in the Instance option the plots are limited to holding certain amount of players;(they should restrict 1 house per Account) but all characters inside Account be able to use that House.

If you guys have another answer how to solve this from becoming AA or FFXIV please reply. Since unless that on Instancia they do WildStar Housing and on Open World they create Housing Limits I see bad things coming.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think they should be in founders packs. That just creates exactly what you said except with money.

I do like the idea that houses should be account wise tho. Pretty sure something like that will be since there's a family system.

Open world and in node physical housing is meant to be rare tho. Instanced housing will most likely be unlimited, so you may not get your perfect plot of land in the country but everyone will be able to have a house.