Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Variety in Race Models

Honestly, the main thing that bugs me about various MMO character designs is that some specifically only stay with the cutesy, doe-eyed anime look that makes your character look perpetually like a doll. I don't want to be running around looking like I just walked out of an anime ///sideeyes Revelation Online

I'm really hoping AoC takes it a few steps further to include a lot of diversity and variety when it comes to creating character models, hopefully with a more realistic feel as well similar to Skyrim (obviously not expecting the design aspect to be as intricate, I know it takes a lot of work to make something like that), that way the characters feel more gritty like they're suited for battle or running around completing missions.

Either way, I'm super excited to see the different races when the time comes!

Comments

• Options
    There needs to at least be race variety that of the current norm. Human, Buff dude, cute chibi, animal dude, sexy race. Beyond that it doesn't really matter. Guild Wars 2 has a perfect setup for race diversity, but is an innefficient design setup for the dev team. FFXIV is decent with short people, tall people, big, and skinny people. Which is efficient and interesting at least. Black Desert Online, a game that I SHOULD love, but cannot connect with as I (among many players) cannot create a persona via their male/female human only choices.