Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Lore Speculation and Tinfoil Hats! [Additional Speculation from What We Know!]

2»

Comments

• Options

Ok we know there are now 4 gates.  The larger questions to me is where did they go and where are they come from.   Assuming that all the races had the ability to use the portals.  They had to know where they went or what the result would be.  If it was given by a divine power then they knew what was going to happen.  Meaning that the portal could either send them from this time and bring them back later after the dust had settled.  The other piece is was it in real time.  Example would be I walk through a portal and appear in the world on the other side 1000 years later (Einstein-Rosen Bridge) but with time.  Total speculation on my part but it addresses a few things about the technology not changing when they emerge from the portal.   Its almost to easy but it makes sense.  Steve needs to stub his toe again and leak some more…LOL

Ox