Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[SHOP] King Kai's Signature Planet!

12346»

Comments

• Howdy!! Hey Great work on the designs if you still got time I know theirs a lot of people above meh! no worry's if ya can't

Was curious if you can make me one

Something Angelic knight with a Sword! with only 2 wings please xD also with a hoodie covering the face

Black dark wings would be cool thanks for your time !
  • This is nice, reminds me of the old eq days when people would offer to create signatures for people. I can't wait to get into the game to get some in game images for the sigs though!
  • Hey guys, I've been really busy with school lately but I'll work on all the pending requests as soon as possible! All I'm asking is a bit more patience than usually. No worries, all will be made soon! Much love, Kai.
  • I hope you guys saved all those siggies because I don't see them in here.
  • Yeah I don't see them either;;; I think the new system rekt all the images posted before it was implemented
  • You can just drag and drop signature image files straight into your signature from your computer. 

If using imagur, you can use the direct link. 

Just don't hyperlink your signature, that'll end up with a broken signature. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I would love a signature using part of my avatar and the words: "Ah! To live the Dream and be a daydreamer no longer."  Don't have to use the quotes.  Would like font in goldish hue that fits with avatar colors. I tend to like Comic Sanserif.  Thanks in advance.  
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    JcTruper said:
    Howdy!! Hey Great work on the designs if you still got time I know theirs a lot of people above meh! no worry's if ya can't

Was curious if you can make me one

Something Angelic knight with a Sword! with only 2 wings please xD also with a hoodie covering the face

Black dark wings would be cool thanks for your time !

Thought I'd just drop by take on a random project for fun. Hope it's kinda what you're looking for. 
  • Hope I'm not encroaching on your territory @Kai . Was just inspired by your thread and thought I'd drop by to help out a little while you're busy.  :)
  • Kai said:
    After the complete destruction of the "Private" forum section and my old shop, we're back again with the NEW, FRESH, King Kai's Signature Planet!

Greetings youngsters!

Welcome to King Kai’s Signature Planet, a magical place where you can get your very own custom forum signature!
    That’s right, for just $ 0,00.- I will personally make an awesome forum signature just for you!
    All you have to do is leave a request down below!

What to choose from?

– AoC designs
    – Cartoon designs
    – Anime designs
    – Crazy designs
    – Fantasy designs
    – Actually any kind of design that isn’t breaking the forum rules

Still no idea what to expect? Have a look at these examples;

And ofcourse;

Remember, these are just examples and you are free to suggest any personal designs. ANYTHING. As long as it’s not against the rules. Interested? Let me know what kind of design you would like to have by leaving a comment down below.
    Hey Kai! I was wondering if you had a portfolio of signatures!
  • Babe said:
    Kai said:
    After the complete destruction of the "Private" forum section and my old shop, we're back again with the NEW, FRESH, King Kai's Signature Planet!

Greetings youngsters!

Welcome to King Kai’s Signature Planet, a magical place where you can get your very own custom forum signature!
    That’s right, for just $ 0,00.- I will personally make an awesome forum signature just for you!
    All you have to do is leave a request down below!

What to choose from?

– AoC designs
    – Cartoon designs
    – Anime designs
    – Crazy designs
    – Fantasy designs
    – Actually any kind of design that isn’t breaking the forum rules

Still no idea what to expect? Have a look at these examples;

And ofcourse;

Remember, these are just examples and you are free to suggest any personal designs. ANYTHING. As long as it’s not against the rules. Interested? Let me know what kind of design you would like to have by leaving a comment down below.
    Hey Kai! I was wondering if you had a portfolio of signatures!
    He did have a slew of really amazing ones, but they all went away when the forums were updated. :(
  • @AutumnWillow Aw snap!! That's terrible.. :^(
  • Hello Kai, I know you're busy with school and whatnot, but I was wondering if you could make me a RWBY signature? I'd like one with all members of Team JNPR if you don't mind. if you can't fit all 4 onto a single sig, then just make one with Jaune.
  • Hi Kai, are you still in business? 
  • Love your work, keep up the good work! This is gonna be a hard request, if you feel like someone else would be better suited I'll try to find one, but anyways, here it goes:

A female red orc (Vek), that is holding a sword in one hand, and plays drums with the other, leaned to a wall. Black & White would probably also work. If this request is too much, I can try to find a different artist that would happily take my request. Ruby and 437 are seperate words, and if it fits, include my guild, Blue Dawn, maybe below that.

If it turns out really well I'll probably donate some money as well, as I don't expect artists to work for free, creativity, talent and practice aren't something that everyone has and should be rewarded.
  • >_>; Well... I mean... you did say $0.00 which I'd be happy, excited even, to pay such for an underpriced signature... If you are still hitting them up, I'd like one that sort of plays on with making fun of the planet I represent :) Or just the word itself like "Uranu5, I am behind you 100% of the way"
  • @Kai
     if  give you a couple of picture to work whit will you manage to me me a forum signature?
  • beyond89 said:
    @Kai
     if  give you a couple of picture to work whit will you manage to me me a forum signature?
    im sorry to say this but kai has been away since may.
  • nagash said:
    beyond89 said:
    @Kai
    @nagash, you fiendish cad,
    you hang out here all the time,
    but your comment gets a like,
    because your post was a rhyme!
  • nagash said:
    beyond89 said:
    @Kai
    @nagash, you fiendish cad,
    you hang out here all the time,
    but your comment gets a like,
    because your post was a rhyme!
    I did not realise that ^^