Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Contract

Hey in a world where players will have a real impact on how the world forms I think it would be really cool if there was a skill to make a contract with someone or with a group of people.

For example if you level the contract skill on a low level you could make a contract with someone so that if that person helps you with a quest he gets a specified amount of money when the quest is completed. If both players agree on the contract and the quest is completed the money transfers automatically.
When your skill gets higher you could start making contracts for guilds to organize raids or pvp battles etc.
At the highest level you could make contracts between villages and metropolises. If the demands are not met then a penalty will be applied.

What do you guys think?
Sorry if my english is bad :p
Greetz :)

Comments

• Options
    someone watched alot of LogHorizion :P did they release season 3 yet?
  • Options
    In one of the videos they said that if you kill other players you become corrupt and when you get corrupted to a certain degree, you end up having a bounty on your head. This means players can kill you with out being corrupted themselves. The rewards for that aren't stated but I'm sure it will probably linked to PvP in some way.
  • Options
    BCGiant the Idea or how it could work don't really come from Log Horizon just thought it would be a cool feater. I can see why you would think that though.
    To answer your question. It's not out yet and won't be for a long time. Both seasons covered five volumes of light novel so ten in total. Sinds volume eleven isn't released yet you can probably see why.
    Getting off topic but couldn't resist to answer lol :p

As for Mrsquables I am looking forward to see how the corruption system will work but i sounds really nice :)