Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

'Sup Yall?

So I guess I should finally get over my shyness and introduce myself. I'm the Bespectacled Owl (or just TBO). I've been looking for a new MMO to call home after finally deciding to leave WoW behind.
I'm still catching up on all the development on this game, but I've been eating up every scrap of info I can get on it for the last couple months. While I'm wary about getting my hopes up too high after Wildstar's epic "meh" , this game is giving me the same level of wander and awe that my first few months in WoW did.

So here I am, finally ready to connect with my fellow nerds and board the hype train.

Comments

• Options
    First off I wanna welcome you to the AoC community, TheBespectacledOwl!
    Secondly, if I were at home I'd post a few links that have just about all the given information on AoC compiled into a document.
    If no one has posted the link by the time I get home I'll definitely post it up for you.

I personally found my way here from Albion Online!

Again, welcome to the AoC community and enjoy the ride! Lol
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow Avian friend :)
  • Options
    Thanks, Bhan! A compiled document sounds fantastic. Certainly easier than digging through Discord and Youtube.

And good to see another bird, Niv. One day we shall rise, just as the prophet Hitchcock foretold!
  • Options
    Welcome TheBespectacledOwl ! Good to have you join us friend. Hope to see you in Discord.
  • Options
    Welcome TBO, May you eat all the lore that our feeble minds can handle, there is plenty to go around and delve into, maybe some roleplaying is in store?
  • Options
    Been stalking the Disc server for a little over a month now, actually. Love seeing how active and enthusiastic this community is.

I've never RPed in a game before, but this looks like it might just be the perfect place to take the plunge. Can't imagine how much fun it should be to try for a character arch set against such a dynamic world.
  • Options
    [quote quote=10399]Been stalking the Disc server for a little over a month now, actually. Love seeing how active and enthusiastic this community is.

I’ve never RPed in a game before, but this looks like it might just be the perfect place to take the plunge. Can’t imagine how much fun it should be to try for a character arch set against such a dynamic world.

[/quote]

It's a great community and you meet some interesting folks who will partake the adventure with you, give it a shot what's the worst that can come out of it?