Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

You ever get this urge when you think of AoC?

I am trying to think of a reason NOT to upgrade my kickstarter package again, but I can only come up with reasons why I SHOULD drop more money on it

Comments

• Options
    I do unfortunately for me I wasn't aware of the game until after the kick starter and now all I can do is but the PAX Beta Package :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    I luckily found out about the game just before the kickstarter. I got myself LoM and have been living off of instant noodles ever since.
  • Options
    Yes it is like this, I have upgraded my KS pledge twice now far more than I have ever spent on any other game but figure the life time sub is worth it. If IS can deliver on their vison for ashes it will be quite sometime before I consider looking at another mmo.
  • Options
    Already threw my money at it, does it want my soul too?
  • Options
    Duninn said:

Careful it might.
  • Options
    Duninn said:

No, but you can PM @nagash I'm sure he will be interested.
  • Options
    What is this money you speak of?  IS has this store feature and I can play when ever I want.  I just keep giving it money and it keeps giving me stuff, I just keep winning! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    To kill someone?

Edit: *Cough* .. Yeee, just ignore.. probably should read more than a title before replying. STOP CLICK-BAITING ME! D:

Real edit though: FeelsGoodMan, IS is my favourite stripper, dollar dollar bills yall! :D