Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello one and all! (the path least fallowed is the path most worth taking)

hello there every one. I am new to the forums and found the videos for the game only recently. As a veteran beta tester (8+ beta's) and all around game junkie, this game has ALOT of promise. anything any one can share would be most welcomed. my goal is to become a well established tradesman, and a part of this community as a hole.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome, Welcome.  
  • Options
    @Kenru if you haven't already I would suggest looking at aocwiki.net, they'll have any videos you may have missed. 
  • Options
    @Elder Thank you, I'll take a look at that. 
  • Options
    @Kenru big welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hello @Kenru o/ and welcome to the community  
  • Options
    Kenru said:
    hello there every one. I am new to the forums and found the videos for the game only recently. As a veteran beta tester (8+ beta's) and all around game junkie, this game has ALOT of promise. anything any one can share would be most welcomed. my goal is to become a well established tradesman, and a part of this community as a hole.
    Whole.  As a whole.  Don't go calling this community a hole until you've at least been where awhile.
  • Options
    @Kenru welcome to our Community:)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Kenru said:

Welcome @Kenru if you look at my signature there are links some good resources that you may find helpful.

• Options
    Welcome @Kenru! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ^.^
  • Options
    Awesome to have you @Kenru!
  • Options
    Thank you all for the welcoming's. It brings me great joy in knowing there are so many people that are friendly.
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes and Verra!!!
  • Options
    I like the cut of your jib, @Kenru ! Welcome to the forum! I plan to be a trader/stocktrader!  Yes, a stock system will be in the game!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    @Chudyie ill be looking forward to working with you in the future then. I myself hope to own a tavern and assist fellow players and create a more laid back and welcoming lodge for players to enjoy themselves and get immersed in the game as well as being a trader or crafter on top of that
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    @Relwoh
    thank you very much. so far it has been a good experience
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)