Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Finally an MMO to be excited about!

Hello fellow MMO'ers,

I learned of this game on Reddit and after poking around this site, I'm excited! Just thought I'd say hello and join you guys in the hype!!

As a long time player of the genre, its really nice to know something great is just around the corner. Hopefully, this title wont disappoint like everything else I've tried for the past two years. Please restore my faith in the wonderful world of actual MMO gameplay versus the P2W, Grief-fest, toxic communities most games seem to have today.

Comments

• Hello and Welcome Boudreaux. If you'd like to learn more about the game we have an information sheet with all the confirmed available information on it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE

Also feel free to join us on the community discord to discuss the game or ask questions, plus get regular updates direct from the developers:

discordapp.com/invite/v2Fwzaf
  • Welcome.... Yea like midnight said the discord is popular here if you want to ask questions, or just hang out with other people that are excited for this game.... hope to see you around
  • Welcome Boudreaux! Good to have you join us friend. Yes the hype is real for this I need it now!
  • So far this game looks fantastic
  • YEEEEEEEEEHHH YOU BET IT IS!!!, THIS GAME IS A GAME THAT WILL CHANGE THE PERSPECTIVE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LOOK ON MMO RPG'S
    T^T THE PURE HYPE OF THE GAME IS MAKING ME WANNA PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALL MIGHTY FOR GIVING ME LIFE IN THIS DAY OF AGE.