Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Designing the inside of the Guildhall

The one thing I'm looking forward to besides the apartments and such is to find an appropriate place for the Guildhall and sort of decorate it.
I know it shouldn't be that high up the list considering the game but still. I wanna start the Crimson Knights! >v<

Comments

• It should be totally high up on the list if it's something you enjoy! That's actual one thing I very much so hope they stick to, and that is a variety of ways to enjoy the game based on what you enjoy doing. That includes playing dress up not only with your character but with free holds and guild halls too! 

Its not something that is make or break for me, but I agree, lots of decorating options, and the ability to have unique free holds/guild halls will be really enjoyable 
  • Guild halls will hopefully be public, just like houses and freeholds, so making an epic looking guild hall is very desirable.
  • It should be totally high up on the list if it's something you enjoy! That's actual one thing I very much so hope they stick to, and that is a variety of ways to enjoy the game based on what you enjoy doing. That includes playing dress up not only with your character but with free holds and guild halls too! 

Its not something that is make or break for me, but I agree, lots of decorating options, and the ability to have unique free holds/guild halls will be really enjoyable 
    Guild halls will hopefully be public, just like houses and freeholds, so making an epic looking guild hall is very desirable.
    Couldn't agree more. There's a couple of anime shows (the .hack// series and Sword Art Online) where players are able to decorate their apartments / freeholds and their respective guilds) and that's something I would really like to do in the game. :smile: