Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Information] Ashes of Creation Release Dates

• Alpha 0 was released December 15, 2017.

• Ashes of Creation Apocalypse stress test, September 7, 2018.

• Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale, October 19, 2018.

• Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege mode, December 2018.

• Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode, end of March 2019.

• Alpha 1, Q2, 2019.

• Alpha 2, Q3, 2019.

• Betas have no specific target dates.

• Live Launch will be "before 2020".

• All dates and Times are subject to change

Updated to reflect current information as at November 12, 2018. Sources for this information are available on request.

Other informational posts

Comments

• Well it is now January of 2018, any updates to Alpha being released? I have not gotten any emails yet.
  • Redheart said:
    Well it is now January of 2018, any updates to Alpha being released? I have not gotten any emails yet.
    Alpha 0 (key won, invite only) started back on December 15th last year. If you are talking about the Alpha 1 purchased access, then no, no word beyond the standard no later than Dec 2018 mantra that has been put out since the beginning.
  • Can you update the release schedule to include this from Stevens interview?

• Great thread, very helpful!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I'm so excited can't wait. Will be epic.. they say don't wish you life away but I am. Roll on 2020 will be best year of my life 😉🍺🍻🍷
  • Now that we're into March, I was wondering if there has been any update on when Alpha 1 is starting. I've scanned the forums and blog posts, but other than "2018", I find nothing specific. 

Does anyone know or can anyone point me to a link or video with a better idea of a date? 
  • Blargh. Should have posted here. (Will delete other post.)

Now that we're into March, it would be nice to have a better idea of when Alpha 1 is slated. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Most common guess is Q3/Q4, if that is true we might not know when until closer to (or end of) Summer (US) at the earliest.

If we are lucky we will know before then, if we are blessed we might be able to start before then :wink:
  • While there is no official release schedule yet, the wikis have done a great job at capturing the various dates and milestones that have been announced by Intrepid. 

https://wiki.ashesofcommunity.com/wiki/Release_schedule
    http://www.aocwiki.net/Release_Phases