Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha Key question

This discussion was created from comments split from: Official Livestream - January 18th @ 2 PM PST - Q&A thread.

Comments

• I have a question regarding Alpha 0 keys. If an individual is drawn for a key and acquires a time-slot. Will that be the only time throughout the Alpha 0 testing phase that individual will be allowed to participate or will they be able to participate in further A0 testing time-slots before Alpha 1 towards the end of this year.

Also, loving the progress made by the Devs. Hoping to see more content and Lore going forward! (especially Lore!)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I have a question regarding Alpha 0 keys. If an individual is drawn for a key and acquires a time-slot. Will that be the only time throughout the Alpha 0 testing phase that individual will be allowed to participate or will they be able to participate in further A0 testing time-slots before Alpha 1 towards the end of this year.

Also, loving the progress made by the Devs. Hoping to see more content and Lore going forward! (especially Lore!)
    Good evening,
    I have split your question from the QA thread as this is something we do already have answers for.

If an individual is drawn for a key and acquires a time-slot. Will that be the only time throughout the Alpha 0 testing phase that individual will be allowed to participate or will they be able to participate in further A0 testing time-slots before Alpha 1 towards the end of this year. Alpha 0 is a test phase that is non-persistant. There will be several Alpha 0 events leading up to Alpha 1 in various time block schedules.

This discussion has been closed.