Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Naming new discovery's

Was just wondering this is a forgotten world right when you find a new dungeon we should get to name. How do we know the it was called zek cave before its forgotten.

Comments

• The devs have decided to not allow players to name nodes already because they found themselves always come back to "penisville" and "dickland." I would imagine that real world discoveries would have the same issue so likely no or at least in some different way. Also, there are only going to be so many caves in the world. Unless the world resets, a server should run out of "discoverable" stuff after at least a year I imagine. Exploration will likely focus on the individual in this sense. What matters is an individual player's first visit to a cave, not the server's first player is my guess. Its all just speculation so who knows.
  • Nodes, Dungeons and other in game materials can't be named as the game developers said but things that can and should be named is player created items and ownership like houses,plot,shop etc.
  • WHHHAAAAAOOOO,this site is developed using WP. That‘s so cool!
  • [quote quote=12886]The devs have decided to not allow players to name nodes already because they found themselves always come back to “penisville” and “dickland.”
    [/quote]

This pretty much summarizes it perfectly. I expect them to extent this rule to almost all things that exist in the world, apart from whatever the player can create or personally own.
  • And why would someone call a cave peniscave?
    did rutherfod call the element he discovered penisium? no... he called it rutherfordium, because he wanted to be remembered for his expertise and not being a huge boy midst post puberty...
    and even if some 11 year old wants to call it peniscave, they could still block such shit via languagefilters...
    in the end its at least called peanuscave or sth...
    i think the idea would be great!
    no exigency but pretty neat tho :)