Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Where is the PAX Package Upgrade option supposed to be?

Since November/December 2017 there have been talks how you can upgrade your 2017 PAX Packages to a Preorder Pack, as the value you get is by far better than the PAX Packages.

We kept getting told "Soon™" until finally in January we were told "It will be possible by the end of the month".

It is March now, and I still cannot upgrade my package. I was told it has to be done in the dashboard, but when I go to my orders, I do not see any possibility to upgrade.

Comments

• Options
    If you had a PAX West pack you'll already have been gifted an upgrade to the pre-order packs. In your account dashboard under "orders, add-ons and upgrades" there will be items displayed as $0. That is the upgrade :) You keep your items from Pax West and gain the additional items from the pre-order pack. This has been given to all PAX West pack holders :3

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    I see in the order details that this only included the mount skin, accessory and pet.

I could have cared less about those and wanted the included game time, as this is the proper value to me, not cosmetics.

EDIT: My bad, I see it also includes the voyager pack, which includes game time.
This discussion has been closed.