Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mounts...............common horses to rare others.....

Really what type of mounts do you want to see in AoC.

IMO We should have tons of horse types, with many colors. From pure white to pure black and everything in between. Even the golden hair type of horse. If you a breeder, you can play with the combos, so you make them come out like you want. Horses should be the common mounts in AoC, but you can make their colors special.

As far as the other things you can ride, make them all rare, sure we can ride them and breed them, but make it something that's not common.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• I think all earth like creatures will be rare because we the people of verra left a corruption filled world and we return after 1000 years so everything left is mutated really. so finding a normal non corrupted mount should be rare
  • I don't want horses to be the standard, nor do I believe they will be. If you look at some of the mount skins they have been offering in bundles/packages, I believe we will see a wide array of creatures we ride around on.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Horses > Dragons > Horsagons
    edited March 2018
    They have said that almost anything in game is tameable with the exception of humanoids and world boss type mobs. So while you may have visions of riding Sorrow's Hunger, that is out. But just about everything else is in.
  • Is @UnknownSystemError going to be tameable?
  • Just as soon as they put in the right skin.
    Image result for gimp gif
  • Sign me up.
  • I love horses in MMO's there the classical mount
  • My favourite mounts have always been horses and I hope to be able to breed awesome varieties of horses. And I'm not only talking about different colours, I mean breeding for different stats and uses, as this has been confirmed as possible by IS.
    I enjoyed the breeding in Black Desert Online, but the P2W aspect became too much in the end. Hoping IS can make breeding as good and better!
  • I'll stick to my stufferton :trollface:
  • I want many kinds of mounts: Horses, Dragons, Raptors, Scarabs, Rhinos, Wolves, Rams, Chimeras, Tigers, Lions, Panthers, Zebras, Huge Serpents,

My favourite have always been dragon and raptor mounts.

Image result for raptor mount
    Related image
    Image result for insect mount
    Related image
    Image result for rhino riding
    Related image

Image result for avatar mongoose

Ando so many more...Just don't want to make this post longer. xD

• Those are pretty cool!
  • I´d like it if you can ride objects permeated by magic.
    Kind of steampunk style-ish maybe some mechanical wagons/animals built by antique engineers and having having had breathe life into by a summoner/mage. After Verra corrupted they have stayn alive hiding since they dont need to eat.

• I want a flying motorbike
  • Some more mounts

Image result for blessed mount art
    Related image
    Related image
    Image result for fire mount art
    Image result for chameleon mount art

• Silhouettes of potential mounts, leaked ages ago
  • MOUUUNTS :open_mouth:
  • these are quite elegant as well.
  • Xombie said:

Silhouettes of potential mounts, leaked ages ago
    With flying being super rare, the ones with wings is a waste of time to do. plus I don't see one horse on that list. Don't get me wrong, I am all for mounts of different types, but I still want a few regular options like the good old horse of different types and color.
  • Those were concept art silohouettes to give artists scale to work from. Not all of them will be used, and not all those concepts will make it into the game. Look to the Tulnar silohouettes, they have whips and chain stars as weapons and 3-4 meter whip tails. All things that have been confirmed later down the line to not be coming. The artists can make those all day, it comes down to how much work the animators have to do later to make that vision happen.
  • I WANT AN UNICORN!!! never had one :( 
    edited April 2018
    Horse is a very basic mount - one of the first we will be able to tame.
    Also, the KS and Summer Backers will have cosmetic horse skins in their inventory.

I'm not sure what people will count as Humanoid, but I really like some of those bi-pedal, Tulnaroid silhouettes.
  • Here are some horses I would like to see in game

Image result for fantasy horse
    this one reminds me of the radiant stallion from the summer campaign
    Related image

Pestilent Death Charger

Related image
    Image result for ice horse
    Image result for death horse
    Image result for apocalypse horse
  • Santy182 said: