Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Mounts...............common horses to rare others.....

2»

Comments

• Granthor said:
    Xombie said:

Silhouettes of potential mounts, leaked ages ago
    With flying being super rare, the ones with wings is a waste of time to do. plus I don't see one horse on that list. Don't get me wrong, I am all for mounts of different types, but I still want a few regular options like the good old horse of different types and color.
    Wings don't inherently make them a waste, considering we have confirmed gliding mounts. Besides these are concept silhouettes, not final product mounts, this is to show scale and variation. This is high fantasy after all, not My Little Pony. Rest assured horse will be in game lol, we have already seen concepts.
  • As an alliance paladin player I can tell you that normal horses make me sick xD But undead ones or magical ones sound cool just the casual ones that we can find in the real world are boring.
  • Santy182 said:
    Here are some horses I would like to see in game

Image result for fantasy horse
    this one reminds me of the radiant stallion from the summer campaign
    Related image

Pestilent Death Charger

Related image
    Image result for ice horse
    Image result for death horse
    Image result for apocalypse horse
    the last one Looks a bit like the 250$ preorder bundle Mount from march so i think this one will be in the game ^^

• Mules are important too!
  • I think this will be me at some point...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY6lEvX36gk None as beautiful as Fredrick.
  • Warkov said:
    I think this will be me at some point...

I'm holding you to this!
  • Im interested in having a mount thats somewhat like this - there are not enough insectoid-mounts in MMOs these days;
    https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/231/360/large/neil-richards-bug-dragon.jpg?1471382046

• I don't think breedable animals will be skinnable. Let's say you breed a parrot dolphin then you put a skin on it to make it look like a radiant stallion. See what I mean? 
  • Two words: UNDEAD LIZARD!
    (Panthers would be dope too ;D)
  • I hope the underworld has some really weird creatures that can be used as mounts. I don't care about the standart mounts like horses, griffins etc.
  • I play lotro and it fails with mounts.
    I recently got so much hate from a bunch of silly players because I asked how people felt if there where Aurochs mounts and juvenile oliphants.
    people went mad and said it would break the lore, but this is nonsense.
    Oliphants are considered evil, but they're animals that are used for war.
    A Nazi horse isn't an evil horse.
    I propose because of their huge size that there could be a quest to rescue a baby Oliphant and raise it before it can be used by the haradrim for war.
    There is even a Oliphant pet you can have so any lore reason not to have this mount is ****.
    The second is even worse, aurochs are just bovine like creatures that usually non aggressive and are even tamed by farmers.
    The excuses from the stupid players where that Aurochs are bulls and cant be tamed or ridden.
    Just because they look like bulls doesn't mean they're bulls, there is no lore reason why they cant be mounts.
    Some people are just as ignorant as they're blind to new ideas.
    Just ranting now...AOC would be foolish to not have a large variety of mounts.
    horses are boring as fuck, first thing I do in wow is replace the shitty horses.
  • I play lotro and it fails with mounts.
    I recently got so much hate from a bunch of silly players because I asked how people felt if there where Aurochs mounts and juvenile oliphants.
    people went mad and said it would break the lore, but this is nonsense.
    Oliphants are considered evil, but they're animals that are used for war.
    A Nazi horse isn't an evil horse.
    I propose because of their huge size that there could be a quest to rescue a baby Oliphant and raise it before it can be used by the haradrim for war.
    There is even a Oliphant pet you can have so any lore reason not to have this mount is ****.
    The second is even worse, aurochs are just bovine like creatures that usually non aggressive and are even tamed by farmers.
    The excuses from the stupid players where that Aurochs are bulls and cant be tamed or ridden.
    Just because they look like bulls doesn't mean they're bulls, there is no lore reason why they cant be mounts.
    Some people are just as ignorant as they're blind to new ideas.
    Just ranting now...AOC would be foolish to not have a large variety of mounts.
    horses are boring as fuck, first thing I do in wow is replace the shitty horses.
    Sure what you say makes some sense however knowing how you interact with others I'm not so surprised people got angry, as for the mounts well if the cosmetics are something to go by then I'd we will have quite the variety, other than that horses are pretty much a staple mount, if there are too many it's bad if there are none it's bad aswell.