PAX East booth on main floor!


https://mobile.twitter.com/MediaAoC/status/979381092028366848

Intrepid Studios have a very nice booth on the main floor for PAX East Boston! (5th-8th April!)

Intrepid will be streaming live at the event so even if you can't be there in person~ you can be there in spirit!

For all that attend~ Have an amazing time!

Comments

  • I'm excited to see what all comes out of PAX.
  • yup i'm hyped
  • Can't wait!
  • Can't wait!
    Well your going to have to wait! Sit down, Mister!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Xombie said:


    image
  • Good.
  • Diura said:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/MediaAoC/status/979381092028366848

    Intrepid Studios have a very nice booth on the main floor for PAX East Boston! (5th-8th April!)

    Intrepid will be streaming live at the event so even if you can't be there in person~ you can be there in spirit!

    For all that attend~ Have an amazing time!


    hey any chance you will be this year on the gamescom in Germany? :smiley:
  • I see that they have strategically placed themselves within striking distance of Blizzard.  I expect a full out frontal assault on the Blizzard booth before the end of the show.
  • Warkov said:
    Xombie said:


    image

  • I assume they`ll upload EVERYTHING on their youtube channel later, right¿ I wont be able to watch the streamings and i dont want to miss anything. Each minute of info is gold now :tired_face:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Quev said:
    I assume they`ll upload EVERYTHING on their youtube channel later, right¿ I wont be able to watch the streamings and i dont want to miss anything. Each minute of info is gold now :tired_face:
    if it's like last pax, the actual panel will be uploaded, but the other stream's won't be :disappointed: but there's always community memeber's who upload it to their's etc so it'll be out there somewhere :)

  • Day 1 was a good time, discord was filled with laughs.
  • Watched the Twitch stream and hung out in the discord. 
  • Wow the game looks beautiful!  Just watched the vid posted on Discord, impressive so far! <3
  • Shunex said:
    Quev said:
    I assume they`ll upload EVERYTHING on their youtube channel later, right¿ I wont be able to watch the streamings and i dont want to miss anything. Each minute of info is gold now :tired_face:
    if it's like last pax, the actual panel will be uploaded, but the other stream's won't be :disappointed: but there's always community memeber's who upload it to their's etc so it'll be out there somewhere :)

    :wink:
  • Day 2 11/10 so far 
  • Thoughts on day 3?
  • Day 3...Everyone doing a good job keeping info leaks down. Best bit of the day towards the end when the woman from North Carolina invaded the stream, and it took awhile before they all figured out that she wasn't actually with Intrepid.
  • Day 3...Everyone doing a good job keeping info leaks down. Best bit of the day towards the end when the woman from North Carolina invaded the stream, and it took awhile before they all figured out that she wasn't actually with Intrepid.
    Please link a clip, I was in an out all day.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    @Xombie
    Timestamp 7:00:00

  • Much excite! Can't wait for recap vids! :)
  • @Xombie
    Timestamp 7:00:00

    Thank you for this gem!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Day 4. The Wrath of Steven. He spends significant stream time answering community questions in detail. Does drop new information and clarifies past stuff further. Redeems the experience for those of us that were waiting on information drops.
  • Like what kind of new info?
  • sunfrog said:
    Like what kind of new info?
    There are sure to be adjustments to the various wikis. Things like life span of flying mounts from world boss drops and time active/range limitations of royal mounts were just two. He answered quite a few questions and addressed things like the eternal "Why don't Bravers have automatic access to alpha 0?". Well worth the watch. There were two different Q&A answer sets. One about an hour into stream for 30 minutes that wasn't on camera just audio and another on camera for about an hour and half around 3 hours in.
  • It's was an overall great experience for those of us there and at home watching!
Sign In or Register to comment.