Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Class system/combinations

Hello,

I would very much like to know more about the 64 class combinations. If you're considering what content to exhibit next. 

Comments

• We don't know a whole lot yet, but we do know that rather than completely combining the two classes, the secondary will be adding only a flavor to the primary class.
  • Yeah, I've read the class list page and info on the wiki. I guess this was a suggestion for devs. I know I'm not the only one wondering. I'm sure they don't want to release something that they still may change though. who knows.
  • This might help a bit :3 

http://www.aocwiki.net/Classes
  • Powurshot said:
    Yeah, I've read the class list page and info on the wiki. I guess this was a suggestion for devs. I know I'm not the only one wondering. I'm sure they don't want to release something that they still may change though. who knows.
    More info on classes would be great, but then so would more info on nodes, guild systems, the in game societies, questing mechanics, PvP, caravans, crafting, ocean combat, land ownership, the stockmarket, in game events, castles, sieges and more than I really can't be bothered with.

Thing is, just like classes, none of those things will be finalized as yet, which is why the developers don't release too much info on anything, and why what they do release is somewhat vague.