Estimated downtime is 6 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
†Omega Coalition† (Casual/Weekend Warrior/RP)
Brief About Me and Mine:
I am Kasus Cloud, currently spearheading an attempt to organize a number of wandering Roleplayers, Mature Gamers and Weekend Warriors into a group to join Ashes of Creation. We're a mixed bunch, mostly adults, college students and working class individuals who will be seen the most during the weekends, and we all share a fervent love of the MMORPG genre. We plan on working together to achieve the various goals we set out to do, and we’ll plan optional events for people to attend on a bi-weekly, or weekly basis.
We originally intended to name the guild “Casul’s Corner”, as a play on the common descriptor used for a casual gamer or weekend warrior, but we ended up going for another name instead. We’d love to get more people into our group, and if you’re interested, just scroll to the bottom and add one of those two people on discord to begin a brief interview process.
Our Group Name:
Area of Operation:
RP and Story-Related Info:
History of Omega:
The Omega Coalition was created to promote prosperity and commerce in the lands in which we operate, to unite allies in these lands under a common goal, and to defend it against the things which the common folk can't fight.
And most days, it doesn't come down to more than merchanteering and ambassadorial jobs in dealing with the local political figureheads, securing goods and services, and improving existing processes. But there's also the times when our work is needed out there in the fields, as adventurers scouting out new lands or dungeons, or as defenders or hunters, eliminating threats beyond the scope of normal guardsmen. There's many jobs in the Omega Coalition, but in every field you will find a sense of camaraderie.
Yes, Camaraderie. One of the four virtues which serve as the foundations of our order, or as we refer to them, our Pinnacles. Camaraderie, for us, means that your fellow Omegas are treated like family. Because we are your family, and just as we'll have your back anytime you need us, there will be many times when we'll need you as well.
Appearances are everything to us, as a large part of our effectiveness depends on how we appear to the local populace, and at times, what the local populace doesn't see. That's why we trust in your ability to maintain our second pinnacle of appearances.
Trust, our Third Pinnacle. No great organization is built without trust. If we can't trust you, or you can't trust us, then this organization is bound to fall apart. It's as simple as that.
Finally, Integrity. This one stands apart, as there are a number of ways one can show integrity. Whether it be getting your missions done routinely without any issues, or going above and beyond in your field. Deeds before words, and words only with intent of improving our order. That is integrity.
You'll find many peoples within the Omega Coalition, from many different backgrounds and with many different personas. If you're looking to make a difference in our world, this is where you should start. We look forward to hearing from you."
~Kasus Cloud, Ranking Official of O.C.
Roleplay Genre and What to Expect:
- Textplay Primary, with occasional rolls, DG and DMing.
- All Roleplayers Welcomed, veteran and new blood.
- Expect a laidback OOC with an almost college-like atmosphere of IC within a Big Business Guild.
- Expect *occasional* Anime-styled bad guy monologue and D&D/DBZ styled fights. Our major battles will be hyped up well beyond level 9000.
- Every character will/should have a place within the group. We want to give every character a chance to be a part of something spectacular.
- Expect occasional humor and pranks. We're a laidback and occasionally goofy bunch, it's our only saving grace from the monotonous grind of our white collar jobs.
- Expect good and bad consequences for actions taken in RP, and in rare and significant cases, character death. Our characters aren't gods nor do we give them copious amounts of plot armor; if characters make enough mistakes or pick one too many bad fights, they're liable to end up dead, as there's only so much we can do to save a character without derailing a story. It should be emphasized that there will also be good consequences, such as promotions, regalia, fame, special plots, etc. What I mean to say is, when it's your time to shine, your actions will matter. We don't wanna have a bunch of wall flowers following one hero. You're all beautiful heroes and heroines. Or Demons and Demoness. You know, you can be evil too, we won't judge.
All applications will go directly through myself and my trusted allies. If you are interested in hearing more about our organization, contact us via DISCORD as per below.