Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Would just like to vote UnknownSystemError as AOC walking encyclopedia and MVP.

UnknownSystemError .  Always quick to answer peoples questions with what seems to be and endless supply of knowledge everything AOC.

So would just like to give some well earned recognition for effort he puts into helping this community. 

UnknownSystemError  you're contributions are much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the shout out, but I use resources that have been compiled by many other people to help. The real effort has been by those that maintain the wikis, quotebins, and media archives of everything AOC. Without the effort of our content creators to ask relevant questions the community would not have those answers for me to quote.
  • Options
    Look at you being all modest. :)
  • Options
    He truly is one of the most liked people on the forums for a reason ^^ 
  • Options
    USE is great. He is always quick to offer some info. He also is not afraid to say what he is disappointed about so I can appreciate his honesty.
  • Options
    You have my vote
  • Options
    Loyheta said:
    USE is great. He is always quick to offer some info. He also is not afraid to say what he is disappointed about so I can appreciate his honesty.
    Yes he is USEfull for sure :)
  • Options
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError compiles a lot of the info that is avalible which helps out a lot ! :3
  • Options
    Nice try alt account of UnknownSystemError...
  • Options
    But can he wtf pwn when defending a caravan?