Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Suggestion to improve forum notifications

This is a suggestion to forum administration. It would be much better if those notifications would not all disapear at once you click one discussion open. It should leave notifies to all those discussion where i have not visited yet. That would help a lot to keep track in which threads i already visited. Could this kind of option be something we would see at some point?

Comments

• Good morning,
    I do agree that would be a preferable option for some. Unfortunately, this is not something that Vanilla offers in their garden of perms.
    thank you,
  • Okay, i just sent this suggestion straight to Vanilla Forums support. 
  • All we can do is hope Intrepid picks up a professional forum software solution down the line. 
  • compared to the monstrosity that was the old forums I'm happy with this one bugs and all 
  • nagash said:
    compared to the monstrosity that was the old forums I'm happy with this one bugs and all 
    Indeed!   The old forums were a nightmare waiting to spring out of one of graves and grab you!
  • An additional layer of notification preference configurations has been enabled that extends to the member role the breadth of the notification customizations available. You may access those here - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/preferences

This discussion has been closed.