Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I made a video. May I spam it here?

Hi, 
I made a video. May I post it here? I'm very new to YouTube and I could use the views. :)
Just delete if no, but don't delete me. Just give me a yellow card and let me keep playing. I'll behave.  :)
https://youtu.be/O5tNHZwS9QU

Comments

• really nice video sunfrog ^^
  • Nice video :3
  • "Dwarfs probably stink."

I almost disliked your video for this remark!  Bah!

Ah, but I'm not one to be holdin' a grudge 'fer long, so I gave yet a thumbs up instead. ;)

Other than that, nice commentary @sunfrog !
    Your vocal style reminds me of "9to5Mac" if you've seen his videos on youtube. 
  • Not all dwarves smell. Island dwarves probably smell like the sea.. and metal. But not too much metal, and their weapons are probably rust proof since that is a problem they would have had to solve since they live on/near the sea. 

Speaking of dwarves, look at this photo. The camera angle suggest a person sitting on the ground took it. Or... maybe it was a dwarf. If we choose a dwarf character will the camera angle be lower? Will we see the bottom of people's chins when we talk to them or will perspective stay the same for all races?

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    from now on you are known as the bob ross of ashes your voice is so calming 
  • Title made me think, "We've found a witch; may we burn her?" lol
  • nagash said:
    Now that you mention it, that picture could use a happy little tree in the foreground.
  • sunfrog said:
    nagash said:
    Now that you mention it, that picture could use a happy little tree in the foreground.
    haha well it settles it then ^^