Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AoC KS backer package breakdown

Someone has almost assuredly beat me to it, but I created a quick spreadsheet of what each backer will get and posted it on google docs for anyone to view. Let me know if I made any mistakes or missed something.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h3WzFw8k-VjRq4xyZXGwlGk9rvVBblW-6HcNHPB0A_E/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• I got a lot more than I thought I did. Thanks ^^
  • Thanks! Someone has made an old version during KS but deleted it later, I did keep a copy in case you want to compare.

I have an observation on yours though. The warrior of Old  guys don't get Alpha 1, but in your document you say they do. Also the forum badges and titles are cumulative which means the higher tiers have all the lower ones.

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    @xLangatanGx I chuckled a bit when i saw this ... because i was thinking about what my WordDoc would look like if i made it to where everyone can see it .... they might get " lost  in there "

EDIT:: "The WordDoc" with all the LiveStreams TimeStamps  ..  "CTRL + F" saves lives 
  • Appreciate the work you did here. 
  • Huh... I had to look up the "chat emoji" packs.  I didn't ever remember hearing about those things. 
  • Santy182 said:
    Thanks! Someone has made an old version during KS but deleted it later, I did keep a copy in case you want to compare.

I have an observation on yours though. The warrior of Old  guys don't get Alpha 1, but in your document you say they do. Also the forum badges and titles are cumulative which means the higher tiers have all the lower ones.

Yeh, it looks like the titles are back to front. Also, i got the Founder KS pack and i believe the Spectral Mare is part of that pack.
  • yes, the spectral mare is part of the founder's pack

• Santy182 said:
    Thanks! Someone has made an old version during KS but deleted it later, I did keep a copy in case you want to compare.

Thanks for the note. Updated!
  • I wonder when the forum badges will be released?
  • tinukeda said:
    I wonder when the forum badges will be released?
    soon TM
  • I wanna know who's trademarking that term.
    They need to come down with a case of "StabbedTireItis".
  • When it is displayed like that it seems we got a lot more than it would seem at first 
  • When it is displayed like that it seems we got a lot more than it would seem at first 
    That's what I thought as well 
  • Thanks for this @xLangatanGx! Must have take a good deal of time so I appreciate it.
  • Thx for the love! It was actually pretty quick to make. Maybe ~30 min. I forgot to bring my lunch in to work so needed a way to kill time. Figured I would be 'productive'
  • Thx for the love! It was actually pretty quick to make. Maybe ~30 min. I forgot to bring my lunch in to work so needed a way to kill time. Figured I would be 'productive'
    WOW!
    Man, I just would have gone to McDonalds. 
    Good on you!
  • Looks great! GJ @xLangatanGx
  • you missed the summertime  ks  event   https://www.ashesofcreation.com/projects/store/
  • Awesome job Sir! Thank you very much.