Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oficial Discord AOC

Hello all, you're friendly neighbourhood assassin here๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ can any one give me an invitation link or a link that i can join the discord groupe of AOC please. If it's possible of course.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    Thank you @Santy182
  • Options
    @Santy182 will you be kind to help me in the Discord, i think i am lost, do not know were to enter to not bother other people, do not know were to say hello or to introduce me self, can you spare some time, or any one who knows their way around there.

Thank youย  ย ย 
  • Options
    first, read the community guidelines they are like the rules so you don't get banned

beyond that the channels on discord are pretty straightforward
    as a regular member you will see this list of channels on the left:

once you click in each channel you will see most channels have a description on the top:

that can help guide you about what's talked about in each channel. Beyond that, if you can write in the channel just chat there, private channels are locked and won't let you type in there anyway so just try to follow the topics and you will get the hang of it in no time.

Also, I highly recommend watching this video to learn how to use the search function.

that's it in a nutshell.

• Options
    i reallyย  like that video, :))))))))))))))))))