Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A nitpick

I've lost count of how many games this happens in.

A group of 8-10 Friendly allied NPCs is attacked by five, no special mobs, and are slowly but unstoppably wiped out and they might take out one of the attackers. Not normal npcs like travelers but troops and guards on patrol.

Comments

• Never happened to me, but npc's shouldn't go down that quickly xD
  • Yeah I can understand that farmers will lose to bandits but trained guards should beat them due to armour and training 
  • nagash said:
    Yeah I can understand that farmers will lose to bandits but trained guards should beat them due to armour and training 
    What if the bandits are former knights ;) ?
  • I'd just like to see variables. I know players are the Epic of the good guys even but... wouldn't it be nice to see an allied patrol with a Leader type that isn't just as squishy as the troops around him?
  • nagash said:
    Yeah I can understand that farmers will lose to bandits but trained guards should beat them due to armour and training 
    What if the bandits are former knights ;) ?
    Oh now we are walking in to RP territory ^^
  • nagash said:
    I think you need to watch an education video on how effective farmers can wield a pitchfork! XD
  • dmgavin said:
    nagash said:
    I think you need to watch an education video on how effective farmers can wield a pitchfork! XD

• Fork you!
  • You would have a meme for that LOL