Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

My.com from Fooshy :))

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in Fan Media
So thank you Fooshyy for all the info that you were able to gather 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=414&v=BJjdfSr8RXk

Comments

• Thank you so much <3 
  • Well said Vlimpy. :)
  • This should alleviate the fears of a good few people :3
  • This should alleviate the fears of a good few people :3
    Agreed. People will always have a certain amount of trepidation with my.com, but they have the right after what they have done in the past. If we hold and most importantly steven hold them to the contract, then I see no problems.
  • nagash said:
    This should alleviate the fears of a good few people :3
    Agreed. People will always have a certain amount of trepidation with my.com, but they have the right after what they have done in the past. If we hold and most importantly steven hold them to the contract, then I see no problems.
    Steven's asked us to trust them and at this point I feel the statement on Monday simply means that I will give them a try. Until their actions confirm all fears to be true then I'll be satisfied. I hope that my.com will host the Alpha (part of) as this will begin to further allay fears if it's a positive experience. I hope that Steven will the whip that keeps the workers in check.  
  • Long live sir Steven!