Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello I just wanted to refer people to AOC-Source.com as a fan site

Hello everyone, I just wanted to refer everyone to AOC-Source as a fan site. Its really a great community looking to break down developer stream videos for the content we all know and love as well as give more visibility to this game we all are supporting. I hope to see you all there. 

https://aoc-source.com/ 

Comments

• Not bad, thanks for the link :3
  • There are some great sources already in existence but I welcome any and every attempt to raise the profile of this game. Well done @WingedHorizon and thank you. :)
  • AutumnLeaf said:
    Not bad, thanks for the link :3
    Np. Its got some wonderful stuff, and is still being added and updated daily. 
  • I could have sworn I saw this site over a year ago already, but it looked different.

Checked registrar record, new domain, hmm...

Then it struck me. The site I knew was https://aocsource.com, but it seems abandoned since Alpha 0.

Your site looks nice, but it doesn't offer anything we don't already have here on the official website.

Do you plan on making any web applications such as interactive maps, server stat tracking, boss timers eg. in the future.

The original aocsource did have a interactive map, but obviously lacking information to fill it with.

• Looks good! Thank you for sharing!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Edit: discord had an issue :) Great Site!
  • The more the better as far as great sites.  It's a labor of love i'm sure.  Sooo hyped for this game.  :-)  <3
  • Edit: discord had an issue :) Great Site!
    Thanks for the nice bumps Qirin your welcome any time to write something up or post a recruitment post on aoc-source.com
  • ashlynmae said:
    The more the better as far as great sites.  It's a labor of love i'm sure.  Sooo hyped for this game.  :-)  <3
    We are doing what we can at this time mostly focused on making sure we are here every night Steven stays up late and answers questions, and every time there is an official or non official release. Of course not all information will go to the live game but it gives our thirsty community something to look forward too.
  • FliP said:
    I could have sworn I saw this site over a year ago already, but it looked different.

Checked registrar record, new domain, hmm...

Then it struck me. The site I knew was https://aocsource.com, but it seems abandoned since Alpha 0.

Your site looks nice, but it doesn't offer anything we don't already have here on the official website.

Do you plan on making any web applications such as interactive maps, server stat tracking, boss timers eg. in the future.

The original aocsource did have a interactive map, but obviously lacking information to fill it with.

AOCsource.com has existed a while however its a privately owned scam more or less connecting to someones reference key. 
    AoC-Source.com is a multifunded project of love with a team of people writing and coding for it. :) 
    As to web applications like maps and server stat tracking and boss timers in the future i believe we intend to do as much as possible. We've been adding more and more and planning for the future. :)
  • Not bad, thanks for the link :3
    Weve evolved btw new content new posts new stuff. check us out.