Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Deutsche Spieler mit 500$ Backer-Paket

Hi ich wollte mal fragen ob hier auch deutsche Spieler mit Backer paket sind habe diesbezüglich eine frage die mr der support einfach nicht beantwortet.

Frage: Sind eure pakete schon eurem Account gutgeschrieben bei mir steht immernoch ON.Hold ( in Warteschlange ). Ist das bei euch auch so ?

Comments

• Hope you don't mind the translation but I thought others in the community might be able to help even if not from your region.

Google Translate:
    Hi I wanted to ask if here also German players with backer package have a question in this regard Mr The support simply does not answer.
    Question: If your packages are already credited to your account, I'm still on. Hold (in queue). Is that the same with you?
  • What I get from that is the person bought a $500 Intrepid package off the website and is wondering when they will get access to the stress test. The answer is that those with A1 access are being invited based on highest package level on down with KS>Summer backers>Website packages. The 3k invites going out this week will be a majority of $500 KS>Summer holders, and the following week should see the remainder get their invites to the stress test. Before A1 officially starts all package holders with A1 access will be given the access credentials. So, yes, everyone at your level is still waiting.
  • What I get from that is the person bought a $500 Intrepid package off the website and is wondering when they will get access to the stress test. The answer is that those with A1 access are being invited based on highest package level on down with KS>Summer backers>Website packages. The 3k invites going out this week will be a majority of $500 KS>Summer holders, and the following week should see the remainder get their invites to the stress test. Before A1 officially starts all package holders with A1 access will be given the access credentials. So, yes, everyone at your level is still waiting.
    nah his question was a lot simplier.
    he just wanted to know when his package he bought gets added to his account.
    because its still saying for him "On hold" 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Cool, my German is rusty so I just looked at the translate. The answer to that is different packages will show different states under purchases and orders. As long as his credit card or paypal account was charged the money and it is showing up on their website he is golden. They had similar concerns from people who had Kickstarter packages that were marked cancelled on their accounts, but that is just an internal marker for them that shows how the account was credited in their system. The on hold most likely means that it is credited, but since they haven't credited his actual account with the cosmetics and other stuff like sub time and embers at this point, it is "On Hold"
  • Hi, deutschsprachiger Braver of Worlds hier,

bei mir steht unter Purchases and Orders Status -> Active.
    Hab mal nachgeschaut, Juli 2017 wurde vom Konto abgebucht.

E-Mail bzgl. stress-test wird bald kommen :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Bei mir steht auch active. Aber solang dein Kickstarter-Account mit dem AOC-Account verknüft ist, ist alles in Ordnung.

Freue mich auf einen weiteren Braver of Worlds ingame zu sehen :)

• Status steht bei mir ebenfalls auf active ggf. solltest du mal überprüfen ob der Betrag bei dir auch abgebucht wurde (Kreditkartenabrechnung etc.). Eventuell ist ja bei der Zahlung etwas schiefgelaufen.
  • IronMatze said:
    Status steht bei mir ebenfalls auf active ggf. solltest du mal überprüfen ob der Betrag bei dir auch abgebucht wurde (Kreditkartenabrechnung etc.). Eventuell ist ja bei der Zahlung etwas schiefgelaufen.
    Deswegen hatte ich mich ja gewundert ! Da die Kohle schneller vom Konto runter war als alles andere :-)))).