Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forums Rank/Role

This discussion was created from comments split from: NDA Discord channel rank..

Comments

• Options
    Hey there!

I have a slightly different issue. I was also part of the last alpha stress testing and was able to play. I've also opened the NDA word document in the email and by now I got the title "alpha-stress-tester" granted. What I'm still missing is the corresponding role called "Alpha 1 Stress test" like the others have already.

Now I'm wondering if something went wrong and what I can do  in order to get the role for being an Alpha 1 tester.

• Options
    Aquiel said:
    Hey there!

I have a slightly different issue. I was also part of the last alpha stress testing and was able to play. I've also opened the NDA word document in the email and by now I got the title "alpha-stress-tester" granted. What I'm still missing is the corresponding role called "Alpha 1 Stress test" like the others have already.

Now I'm wondering if something went wrong and what I can do  in order to get the role for being an Alpha 1 tester.

The "RANK" which you currently have is the parent perm. The "ROLE" is applied though often removes (known vanilla forums bug) and is inconsequential to the perms.
This discussion has been closed.