Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Singer for AoC?

Hi, I think that AoC need's a theme song that ties into the lore of the game. Maybe something about the cataclysmic event that forced the races of Verra to leave the planet to begin with, or their return to the planet... Anyway it would be truly awesome if they did a real song and not just a piece of instrumental music. I think that a collaboration with Bear Mcreary and Malukah would be greatness in the making. For those of you that don't know Malukah is a singer/songwriter on You Tube she mostly makes covers but have some own work as well.

What do you think, is instrumental music enough or is singing needed?

Comments

• Options
    Yes please make this happen ^^
  • Options
    Oh please, need AOC theme song to blast will raising dead across the Verra
  • Options
    drdebica said:
    I know someone who'd appreciate that army.. @nagash

jokes aside, love the idea! Hope it will happen someday :)
  • Options
    Hackerson said:
    drdebica said:
    I know someone who'd appreciate that army.. @nagash

jokes aside, love the idea! Hope it will happen someday :)
    I already have mine but I would love some for ashes as well
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    It should be sung by Panic! At the Disco’s Brendon Urie.
  • Options
    I don't hate that : P

but truthfully I'd imagine a Ashes song more like "I see fire" from the hobbit movies or "red diamond" from elder scrolls.
  • Options
    She makes a song for Ashes and my life will be slightly more complete. Might regain some of that morality I lost along the way.
  • Options
    La la la la laaaaaaa Laaa

Hire me =p
  • Options
    yarr ha the blood runs cold ...... we take our loot but don't get old 
  • Options
    My favourite MMO OST was and is Age of Conan. Plenty of singing in that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdJa0XHoX0c
  • Options
    The music is too slow and beautiful to sing to. I was trying to think of lyrics today. You'd have to sing really slow in elf language or something.