Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

ChibiBree's Intro to Ashes of Creation Series

Hello Everyone!

I'm Chibi Bree and I'm excited to join this new adventure we all know as Ashes of Creation~

Join me as I begin this new journey and introduce you to one of my favourite new games to hit the MMO market! I'll be posting the initial "Intro to Ashes of Creation" on my Youtube channel and will be streaming the game through my Twitch channel. I hope that you will join me, and keep me company along the way!

TwitchTwitterYoutube

Comments

• Hello everyone!

I'm ChibiBree and this is the first of my new series: Intro to Ashes of Creation.

In this video, I go over a brief explanation of a lot of things, so if you get lost, feel free to ask me some questions and I'll do my best to answer them. I got a lot of my information from the wiki that is run by our moderators and some others! You can find it here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

TwitchTwitterYoutube
  • Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to another video in my "Intro to Ashes of Creation" series!

Intro to Ashes of Creation: Keeping it Classy

In this video, I explore the various base archetypes within Ashes of Creation. Let me know which of these you are most interested in so I can be sure to make a video on it! 

TwitchTwitterYoutube