Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Name reservation?

Hello, I just purchased the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack for $375. 

Under the list of benefits it offers name reservation, when or how do we go about reserving names? 

Comments

• Will the name reservation go through the forums or through the ingame menu?

Since I had to sell my windows and only have my mac left lul.

• Fleelix said:
    Will the name reservation go through the forums or through the ingame menu?

Since I had to sell my windows and only have my mac left lul.

Only The Sandal knows. 
  • Love how so many people scramble to reserve character names :D The name I use for my characters never gets used.
  • Well it's usually for names that you know people will use :>
  • Love how so many people scramble to reserve character names :D The name I use for my characters never gets used.
    D D D D D 🤦
  • Ainz Ooal Gown will be like the first guild named haha. 

I'd like to reserve my name too as it has a high chance of being used. But if you can use alternate lettering like a/á, e/é I might not have to
  • I would hate for someone to use my name after all the posts I've made here. 
  • nagash said:
    I would hate for someone to use my name after all the posts I've made here. 
    I'm going to name a character nágásh and it's just going to be you with a goatee and go around doing evil shit. 
  • nagash said:
    I'm going to name a character nágásh and it's just going to be you with a goatee and go around doing evil shit. 
    so french me?
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    so french me?
    It's a Star Trek reference where Kirk and Spock go to an alternate dimension and all of them are evil and they all have goatee's so the quip is the evil version of something just has a goa
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    so french me?
    It's a Star Trek reference where Kirk and Spock go to an alternate dimension and all of them are evil and they all have goatee's so the quip is the evil version of something just has a goa
    I got it but im already evil...so
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    so french me?
    It's a Star Trek reference where Kirk and Spock go to an alternate dimension and all of them are evil and they all have goatee's so the quip is the evil version of something just has a goatee.
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    so french me?
    It's a Star Trek reference where Kirk and Spock go to an alternate dimension and all of them are evil and they all have goatee's so the quip is the evil version of something just has a goatee.
  • nagash said:
    xD
  • Fleelix said:
    nagash said:
    xD
    I just felt a disturbance in the winds of magic