Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Empyrean Elf fanart

So I got into digital art like 2 months ago, from stickmen to something that might pass off as human. I can't feel my wrist .w. Worth it >.<

Comments

• wow autumn this looks stunning I had no idea you made art ^^
  • nagash said:
    wow autumn this looks stunning I had no idea you made art ^^
    Thanks, I just got into it recently and it's really enjoyable .w.
  • nagash said:
    Its far better than anything I can do. all I paint is models 
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    That's awesome too .w. I mean I wouldn't be able to paint a model, I lack the skills and experience.
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    That's awesome too .w. I mean I wouldn't be able to paint a model, I lack the skills and experience.
    Its not to hard as you already have the base but what you did is make it from scratch and thats impressive ^^
  • This is really great!
    I'm sorry for your wrist, but please keep it up! :) can't wait to see more of your art ;)
  • Hackerson said:
    This is really great!
    I'm sorry for your wrist, but please keep it up! :) can't wait to see more of your art ;)
    Thank you very much .w.
  • 0/10 too much clothes :( Just kidding it's amazing 
  • 0/10 too much clothes :( Just kidding it's amazing 
    Thanks .w. what if I told you it's not clothes ;) ?
  • I like it

• Jahlon said:
    I like it

Thank you .w.
  • This is great totally worth the wrist ache I'm hoping to pick up art soon. I hope I can pick it up as fast as you. May I ask how you learned was it an online course or did you just pick up a pencil and not stop until you were satisfied for two months.  :)
  • This is great totally worth the wrist ache I'm hoping to pick up art soon. I hope I can pick it up as fast as you. May I ask how you learned was it an online course or did you just pick up a pencil and not stop until you were satisfied for two months.  :)
    Thanks 'w' I bought a tablet and fell in love with it, no courses just watched speed paints/tutorials and painted a lot. Something that recently helped a lot was getting tutorials from gumroad/patreon, good luck and work hard 'w'