Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Information] Ashes Lore - What we know so far

13»

Comments

• Nice lore recap thread! Tons of questions need to be addressed, partially at least. Leaving some mistery unexplained can be healty, in the long term. Thanks.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    I'll contribute a little to this thread. I found these quotes all over and put them into one video. The lore is so mysterious it could be anything at this point. I think the game is going to resemble a write your own adventure book. I don't think there is one story. I think it depends on how you grow it. However, being able to see what other servers are doing worries me. I think that will make everyone follow the same path. I'm not sure how that will work. https://youtu.be/9LzXt0ScoNw
  • Thank you for all your hard work @Lex1961
  • Good job on collecting all the stuff, cheers <3
  • there will never be enough lore. I need my daily fix of lore updates ^^
  • I really wish we could start getting some backstories at this point...it's like reading a web novel and waiting for a chapter to come out T_T
  • I really wish we could start getting some backstories at this point...it's like reading a web novel and waiting for a chapter to come out T_T
    the last one one we had was about Dillia and that was in  February 
  • The escape the catastrophe lore reminds me of the Riftwar saga by Feist.
  • Don't worry about Dillia's mom. We'll dig her up and she'll be right as rain. We have new lore. Check out Ashes Post.com or my video on it. :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    sunfrog said:
    Don't worry about Dillia's mom. We'll dig her up and she'll be right as rain. We have new lore. Check out Ashes Post.com or my video on it. :)
    Way ahead of you
  • nagash said:
    Way ahead of you
    Are you saying your turning her to an undead.
  • nagash said:
    Way ahead of you
    Are you saying your turning her to an undead.
    "turned" ^^