Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Comments

• im pretty sure that they are going for a different system for the skills, as well as making a hybrid tab/aim system.

for skills i believe its going to be at every lvl you pick what skills you want, that will be either in the form of picking entirely new skills or furthering lvling up a skill you already have. think of it like having a bunch of broad skills vs having a few deep skills.

the tab/aim system is said to be a mixture tab skills and aim skills with you being able to choose which one you want more of, ie 75% tab and 25% aim vs 25% tab and 75% aim or a equal mix of both(about 75% being the max you can go into). the system for things like crit will be based on chance for the tab chance while the crit for aiming will rely on hitting the weak point.

skills might be decided into the two categories based on what it does, for example cc might be more often aim based to make layering cc harder.
  • This is pretty much the same as:

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/41305/dream-mmo-hope-aoc-will-be-like-this

I asked a mod to close this and/or merge the threads.  We don’t need two on the same board.
  • @Atama
    as that thread already been closed or something? because i tried posting to it before and nothing as gone up.(it did say that my comment needed to be approved for some reason)
  • @Atama
    as that thread already been closed or something? because i tried posting to it before and nothing as gone up.(it did say that my comment needed to be approved for some reason)
    It doesn’t indicate it was.  I’m guessing you posted something that tripped an automatic filter so it’s waiting for a mod to look at it and make sure it has nothing objectionable.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    @Atama
    hmm, i was quoting the aoc wiki and provided the link to it, then said something. maybe it was the link.
    EDIT: also, the same dude is the op for both threads........
  • @Atama
    hmm, i was quoting the aoc wiki and provided the link to it, then said something. maybe it was the link.
    EDIT: also, the same dude is the op for both threads........
    Yes he is, which is why I reported for spamming.
  • @skullkid1105 @Atama i want to delete this tread tho but cant see the option xD
  • @skullkid1105 regarding the skill all i want is that it has different leveling system because in reality no matter how high your level is without practicing your skill will be nothing. It should be the more often you use that skill the more it getting stronger. I am already sick with mmo's where you can just level your skills with skill points which you attain from leveling your character.
  • @Zaczac271
    id recommend editing the first post of the thread, striking through everything you wrote then writing that you have another thread and then link that thread.
  • Zaczac271 said:
    @skullkid1105 @Atama i want to delete this tread tho but cant see the option xD
    You need to contact a mod for that lol. Can find some online in the discord probably.