Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

can we have 2FA please

can you put 2 factor authentication on ASAP please. with the referral program i am expecting to make real money soon. i am sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.

Comments

• can you put 2 factor authentication on ASAP please. with the referral program i am expecting to make real money soon. i am sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere.
  • you probably won't grab a dev's attention here, apologies.
    Nonetheless, welcome to Ashes and best of luck with the referral program
  • thanks,

• Welcome to Ashes, honestly your best bet is to contact a moderator i regards to this.
  • Welcome to Ashes, honestly your best bet is to contact a moderator i regards to this.
  • If by "soon" you mean "at launch" then yeah maybe. The referral system isn't live as far as I'm aware. At least to the degree of earning the rewards from it because no one is paying subs yet. Unless packages bought count? I'm not 100% sure on that one. Hadn't bothered giving my referral link out so I hadn't kept up with that aspect.
  • The 2FA has been implemented and tested.

You will most likely see it with the launch of the new webpage.

• 2FA is already tested.   You'll most likely see it implemented with the upcoming web page update.