Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Testing

To be honest I'm getting a bit pissed off with you lot. I did the Kickstarter and have testing invites and yet I cannot get an Intrepid account as my e-mail address is not available??? It's mine so should be. In fact it's the same email address I used when backing the Kickstarter campaign. I expect a quick resolution. 

Comments

• Redstorm said:
    To be honest I'm getting a bit pissed off with you lot. I did the Kickstarter and have testing invites and yet I cannot get an Intrepid account as my e-mail address is not available??? It's mine so should be. In fact it's the same email address I used when backing the Kickstarter campaign. I expect a quick resolution. 
    So how is this Intrepid fault have you submitted a ticket to get this resolved. The next thing you will expect will be trumpets blowing when your characters enter ashes.
  • I'm guessing you may need to go through the new registration process?
  • Dygz said:
    I'm guessing you may need to go through the new registration process?
    I did but it won't work for me.
  • #1   Are you sure you applied your KS code to your account?  Some people didn't see the code come in last year and never applied it to their account. 

#2  Are you sure you are using the right email account?  Believe it or not we've had people using both the wrong account (some people have Kickstarter emails not the same as their Intrepid account)

#3  Did you submit a ticket?

• Did you try turning it off and back on again?
  • Hit it with a hammer to make it work?
    Image result for hit it with a hammer to make it work gif
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    I believe I got the same error as yourself @redstorm when I was attempting to register for APOC at a time when servers were down / unavailable.

If this is the cause, then server status can be found on discord.

If not, then I m sorry youre so disillusioned and how that you st ick with us long enough to find out how annoying / perfect the game is at launch. <3
  • If you want a quick resolution to any kind of problem then send a support ticket and a message to the moderators, they might be able to help 'w'
  • Support ticket is the route to resolution
This discussion has been closed.