Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

tulanr

I say we talk more about the tulnar so if you have thoughts and ideas we can talk about them here
[img][/img]signature.png

Comments

• CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    would love to have some type of horns on them whether they be bull, ram, goat, rhino, etc horns. would love to see them. Maybe different type of patterns for fur / scales.
  • EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    To be honest, I just hope they will be frightening
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • GizmoGizmo Member
    I mean they are going to be a reptile creaturs from what we saw and they will probably are going to have abilities like no other race
    [img][/img]signature.png
  • KaisustrinKaisustrin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Tulnar will be purged
    KaisSig.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have just to much fur for me and not enough bone
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • GizmoGizmo Member
    @Nagash you can revive them as long as they are dead
    [img][/img]signature.png
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well considering the Tulnar are all those who lived underground I would love to see them having Elven presets that resemble the Drow c:
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    They have just to much fur for me and not enough bone

Well we have not seen the models yet and they are a mythical mutant race made from the former races. So there is a possibility that there could be a undead tulnar. made from the union of a skeleton warrior like yourself and a tulnar or something maybe. :p

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I think some of them should shed their skin.
    fNX2ISa.png

• As long as they don't look like Miqo'te from FFXIV, we won't have a problem.

I personally hope to see some savage elements to their character creation. Reptilian scales with claws and tails would be very cool imo. I wont be interested in them if they look more like an elf or something similar.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • GizmoGizmo Member
    I think they are going to be the kind of people who hide in the sewerage and plan to ruin the city
    [img][/img]signature.png
  • kindergartenkindergarten Member, Intrepid Pack
    We have seen that the Tulnar might be some type of reptile - i REALLY hope there is also the option to be an amphibian type of Tulnar.
    23in6tvjikn1.gif
  • First of, shouldn't this topic be under the Ashes of Creation section and not the Ashes of Creation Apocalyse?

But on the tulnar. There is a little information about it out there
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Tulnar