Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Full Forum Tutorial!

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in Community Creations
Forums are back! Here is my full forum tutorial! Learn all about navigating this cool new forum and upload your own awesome siggy.

https://youtu.be/sG0gclT0RB0
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Good work, I hope to see more tutorials about the game when it got released!
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Lowe1608 wrote: »
    Good work, I hope to see more tutorials about the game when it got released!

That's the plan. :smile: )
    fNX2ISa.png

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    for as long as I've known you I have to say you have really improved since your frame by frame video
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • beyabeya Member
    Thanks for taking the time to do inform us! You, Sir, ROCK!
    edited April 2019
    nagash wrote: »
    for as long as I've known you I have to say you have really improved since your frame by frame video

Thanks! It's been a crash course. heh. :smiley:
    fNX2ISa.png

Beya wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to do inform us! You, Sir, ROCK!

Woohoo! I'm glad you liked it! :smiley: )
    fNX2ISa.png

• GemiiChanGemiiChan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well now I feel like I dont need to explain this process in my signature shop! ;) Thanks for that!
    4Ts5BFf.gif
    But you can still make the siggys. Not everyone has Photoshop. :smile:
    fNX2ISa.png

Oh no, I think you misunderstood. I have a shop where i make signatures (which is currently open)! What i was referring to was the instructions of how to add it to the profile! lol :) I was thanking you for the nice explanation regarding that!
    4Ts5BFf.gif
  • GodbrithilGodbrithil Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Nice turorial!
    In the normal case such a thing should not be necessary - at least one should assume it. ^^
    unknown.png
    gemiichan wrote: »
    Oh no, I think you misunderstood. I have a shop where i make signatures (which is currently open)! What i was referring to was the instructions of how to add it to the profile! lol :) I was thanking you for the nice explanation regarding that!

Oh, I thought you were saying I took some of you business away. Sorry if I did.
    fNX2ISa.png

edited April 2019
    sunfrog wrote: »
    gemiichan wrote: »

Oh, I thought you were saying I took some of you business away. Sorry if I did.

No no dear. lol its not a business anyway! the community has wonderful artist! Im happy there are lots of options and different takes! :)
    4Ts5BFf.gif