Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Questions for Steven tomorrow? April 17, 2019 @1PM PDT

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I have already gathered a lot of questions within my own community but want to see what more people are curious about.

If you have any questions for me to ask Steven during my interview with him tomorrow on my channel be sure to let me know and I may get it in on my list of questions for him! The cutoff will likely be by the end of the night.

The channel this will be hosted on is https://www.dlive.tv/simurgh

Cheers,
Sim
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    @Simurgh I think an interesting question would be how fashion is going to work. Like will armors be transmogable ? Or will you just be stuck with whatever the armor looks like that you're wearing. Will you be able to dye things? (Not sure if this one is answered). How customization is your armors going to be ? could you add things and remove things that you want and didn't want from certain sets and pieces? Good luck with the interview tomorrow! <3
    Poko.png
  • Options
    @Simurgh I think an interesting question would be how fashion is going to work. Like will armors be transmogable ? Or will you just be stuck with whatever the armor looks like that you're wearing. Will you be able to dye things? (Not sure if this one is answered). How customization is your armors going to be ? could you add things and remove things that you want and didn't want from certain sets and pieces? Good look with the interview tomorrow! <3

Added to the list! Thanks for your contribution!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Simurgh wrote: »
    @Simurgh I think an interesting question would be how fashion is going to work. Like will armors be transmogable ? Or will you just be stuck with whatever the armor looks like that you're wearing. Will you be able to dye things? (Not sure if this one is answered). How customization is your armors going to be ? could you add things and remove things that you want and didn't want from certain sets and pieces? Good look with the interview tomorrow! <3

Added to the list! Thanks for your contribution!

Of course! Thank you! <3
    Poko.png
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think in your last QnA with him he mentioned something about the tulnar caste system, could you ask how they are thinking it could affect the tulnar players?
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What is your perfect Sunday?
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    I think in your last QnA with him he mentioned something about the tulnar caste system, could you ask how they are thinking it could affect the tulnar players?

Added, thanks for your contribution!

Sim
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    FulltimeWifeFulltimeWife Member, Intrepid Pack
    Looking at the caravan cosmetics some of them seem rather large. In the PvP-zone around the caravan, how much of the caravan itself can be used in combat ? for example climbing on top of it or kiting around it. Will the caravans have different LoS/hitboxes, or any hitboxes at all ? The idea of adjusting pvp tactics based on the sort of caravan you are attacking or defending seems amazing to me :#
    wxkas80nggsz.gif
  • Options
    Easylife wrote: »
    Looking at the caravan cosmetics some of them seem rather large. In the PvP-zone around the caravan, how much of the caravan itself can be used in combat ? for example climbing on top of it or kiting around it. Will the caravans have different LoS/hitboxes, or any hitboxes at all ? The idea of adjusting pvp tactics based on the sort of caravan you are attacking or defending seems amazing to me :#

Added to the list, thanks for contributing!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    sivannasivanna Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Not sure if it's been asked/answered, but I thought they mentioned racial spell effects (a long time ago). So I'm curious if that Is a possibility? (I REALLY want to see variety!)
  • Options
    shothishothi Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    just want to know anything more to do with guild perks.
  • Options
    IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Dungeon and raid difficulty.

AA will be taken as a role model. Many people say it's mostly tan and spank... will there be looked at other mmos like wow or Aion for mechanics?
  • Options
    Sivanna wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been asked/answered, but I thought they mentioned racial spell effects (a long time ago). So I'm curious if that Is a possibility? (I REALLY want to see variety!)

Noted and will add if it hasn't been answered!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    TheCouchNerdTheCouchNerd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ibarumarky wrote: »

AA will be taken as a role model. Many people say it's mostly tan and spank... will there be looked at other mmos like wow or Aion for mechanics?

Yeah I'd want to know more where they are leaning towards when it comes to raiding. More like WoW or trivial like AA.
  • Options
    Ibarumarky wrote: »

Noted, thanks!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    These are some great questions so far - excited to tune in tomorrow afternoon! ;)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Will the political potential of nodes be expanded after release? Like can cities have their own nobility so I can be a princess? =3 They already will have leaders! We can have a court, ballrooms, lotsa drama and intrigue! Would be a neat way to earn certain cosmetic dress options and jewelry!
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Sivanna umm talked about yes we wont be seeing anything for a while keep dreaming :/ (were all at that stage)
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    I would totally be one to embark on an epic quest from the Princess of "said node's" servant NPC or something.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    could you ask him for a leak on the remaining classes?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    @Simurgh just please for the love of god, dont ask him the same fucking questions but worded differently every damn stream hes in 85% of the questions have already been asked :lol:
  • Options
    These are some great questions so far - excited to tune in tomorrow afternoon! ;)

Should be a lot of fun! You should see all the other ones my crusaders collected already!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    Any date on Alpha 2?
  • Options
    @Shadowcrept Not my style! Ever!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    @Valentines Added, thanks for contributing!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Q: If Armor will take on a racial appearance, will armor also adapt to the racial appearance of a racial skin?
    In other words: if i equip my Angel/Demon skin for example, will the armor also change to an angelic/demonic look?
    *this would be important for people that want to roleplay or just look really epic in general.
    would be sad, if the armor on on the racial skins wouldn't fit properly.
  • Options
    @nagash I could but we all know the answer won't happen! lol
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    Perseus01 wrote: »
    I would totally be one to embark on an epic quest from the Princess of "said node's" servant NPC or something.

lul, be the guardian!!!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    @teyloune Noted, thanks for contributing!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • Options
    @Simurgh uhh btw tell Steven if he allows RolePlaying in his game it will die
  • Options
    BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    WIll Racial skins (angel/fire/frost ext) match our characters default appearance? or will we need to re-do our character creation? or will all racial skins look the same?