Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Iron Lion Armor Explored

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
https://youtu.be/elG8NaBGfRY

After you watch this video go read Makinoji's post called Lore Leek April 17th. We're trying to solve the mystery.
Oh, wait, no. lol. After you watch this subscribe, then read Maki's post. lol
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All I see is dead men in tin cans ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I feel weird about this one, we get an armor leak and they have to make it into an entire article....great video btw c:
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    I feel weird about this one, we get an armor leak and they have to make it into an entire article....great video btw c:

I think they guard the portals, which means something is coming through, and that will be the first big worldwide event on Verra. We have to stop fighting each other and defend the planet, if we can.
    fNX2ISa.png

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Let Verra burn
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sunfrog wrote: »
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

I think they guard the portals, which means something is coming through, and that will be the first big worldwide event on Verra. We have to stop fighting each other and defend the planet, if we can.

Yeah I like the lore, and the armor finally looks like proper fantasy armor so no way I am dissatisfied with this goodness :3