Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quotes' Notifications

ArkanthArkanth Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in Support & FAQ
I know this topic has already been posted and answered but the solution given before doesn't work for me.

I have activated all options on "preferences" and still don't receive any notifications when someone quotes a message I've written. Is there any other way?
All Hail the Sky Fang Clan

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just double checking did you activate the 'popup' option and saved changes when you finished ?
  • Options
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    Just double checking did you activate the 'popup' option and saved changes when you finished ?

Yup, and while I get a shitton of notifications from random comments on threads I've participated in, I don't receive any when it comes to quotes xD

SpEGVDu.png

• Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Arkanth wrote: »

Yup, and while I get a shitton of notifications from random comments on threads I've participated in, I don't receive any when it comes to quotes xD

SpEGVDu.png

test test 1 2 3
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe you do get them but it's just under the piles of notifications c: ?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Sorry for the late reply, but nope xD Deactivated the discussions one to test it out and got both notifications from your replys here but nothing on quotes :'(
    shkevi wrote: »
    test test 1 2 3

Just to clarify, do you guys get notifications from quotes? xD I'm starting to think maybe I'm just expecting something it's not there xD

• Options
    BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Previously we had 'advanced notifications' configured. Lets see if @LieutenantToast is game to re-enable that
    9ZFgGjR.png
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Arkanth wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply, but nope xD Deactivated the discussions one to test it out and got both notifications from your replys here but nothing on quotes :'(
    shkevi wrote: »
    test test 1 2 3

Just to clarify, do you guys get notifications from quotes? xD I'm starting to think maybe I'm just expecting something it's not there xD

Didnt got anything either xd
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&