Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Cloud |

Rem_Rem_ Member
edited April 2019 in NA Guild Recruitment
Just reserving the name for a guild, Cloud. <3
Poko.png

Comments

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to AoC!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wish the best of luck Pokosaurous and to your guild ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Nagash wrote: »
    I wish the best of luck Pokosaurous and to your guild ^^
    Czar wrote: »
    Welcome to AoC!

Thank you Two very much <3<3<3
    Poko.png
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good luck, and see you in Verra!
    k2U15J3.png
  • To cloudy! I need to praise the sun!
    Good luck with your guild, Poko.

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    arzosah wrote: »
    Ibarumarky wrote: »
    To cloudy! I need to praise the sun!

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Thank you guys, Honestly I'm thinking about just joining a guild for now but I can't deleted posts. I accidentally used the name of an already established CS:GO and LoL esports team but turns out someone already took dat name from the org
    Poko.png
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    This is also just made the reserve the name o.o
    Poko.png
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Thank you guys, Honestly I'm thinking about just joining a guild for now but I can't deleted posts. I accidentally used the name of an already established CS:GO and LoL esports team but turns out someone already took dat name from the org

Joining a guild might not be a bad idea especially if you dont have much MMO experience, though that could be fun in it's own way.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Joining a guild might not be a bad idea especially if you dont have much MMO experience, though that could be fun in it's own way.

Yeah c: the only thing is I don't like any mmorpgs out now, and haven't played any of them either so if I join one there isn't really much to do until apoc is out again >.>
    Poko.png
  • GodGod Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Feel free to come play AiR with us, free and no box cost.
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Yeah c: the only thing is I don't like any mmorpgs out now, and haven't played any of them either so if I join one there isn't really much to do until apoc is out again >.>

Ah yeah currently not so many fun mmo's to play at least until you get to the high levels, a lot of guilds function as communities so while they wait for Ashes there are probably members play different game not just mmo's.