Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

my forums profile is blank

Rabidbunny38Rabidbunny38 Member, Intrepid Pack
all my forums info has been reset my stars, and my pre-alpha title..... was this for everyone?

Comments

• Rabidbunny38Rabidbunny38 Member, Intrepid Pack
    badges are also gone, along with promotes and likes
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    New forums so everything has been reset
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! Yes, when we relaunched the forums, your existing badges were wiped (as mentioned in our FAQ here) since you have a new profile now that's tied directly to your Intrepid account. However, as part of the relaunch we also brought the Kickstarter and Summer roles and badges online, so if you have a particular package you should see that reflected on your forum profile.

If you just recently logged into our website or forums for the first time in several months, your account may also currently be going through the migration process (meaning it may take up to 48 hours for your items to appear on your account, and thus your roles/badges to update on the forums). Go ahead and log out of and back into the forums after that time in order to see them update, and please feel free to message me directly if you have any further issues!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.