Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Special Badges for Content creaters who featured on fanart friday

ScherwinScherwin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I would be cool to have a special forum badge for the people who got their work featured on fanart friday as a badge of honor for the work they have been putting into the game.

Also could have other badges for people who contributed towards the game and community.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not a bad idea
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It could be a big red "F+" for "Fan" art and plus one F for "Friday"
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think that could be really nice to have. Now if only we could get our survivor of the original forums badges.
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anything for more badges, I borderline considred trying to become a content creator just for the badge.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Here is my submission. Tulnar base model. Give me mah badge!

Stick_figure.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here is my submission. Tulnar base model. Give me mah badge!

Stick_figure.png

now you just have to convince the powers that be to feature your submission...and create the badge. I'm sure you can do it, I have faith.
    k2U15J3.png
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nope, doesn't need to be featured. Intrepid has a long standing participation reward policy. Come to PAX panel.....get A0 key. Type anything in for the Halloween event.....A0 key Soccer moms rejoice, you get a badge, they get a badge, EVERYONE gets a badge.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Yea I like the idea of more badges, it makes people feel nice collecting them.

Badges for how active you are on the fourm (Time online etc) Maybe for other things too, like how much you've helped besides just the question answered badges and stuff.
    Poko.png
  • IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    We all need things to ponder on! I've got the biggest Badge of whatever :-p I dont know. I would keep it simple, add some individual badge for content creator and great forum sage! add some levle ups the more you post, granting smal titles.. starting from starter to Her oMember or so

my fifty cents!

best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    2zifi0.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nope, doesn't need to be featured. Intrepid has a long standing participation reward policy. Come to PAX panel.....get A0 key. Type anything in for the Halloween event.....A0 key Soccer moms rejoice, you get a badge, they get a badge, EVERYONE gets a badge.

That reminds me where are my PAX badges that I quite literally paid for ?
    edited April 2019
    That reminds me where are my PAX badges that I quite literally paid for ? [/quote]

You didn't read the fine print. It said "PAX badgers", not PAX badges.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

That reminds me where are my PAX badges that I quite literally paid for ?

that is a fair point
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace