Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Tulnar reptile templates - bugs life idea

PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I hope i have some options to make bug-esque reptile tulnar. Since insects isn't an option id like to make a dragon fly or moth like lizard female.

Id be soooo upset if all the lizards are manly and dark dry looking like eso cough cough.

All im saying is at least have some colorful feminine options.

Comments

• Yeah, I can understand your point of interest. At the moment we can just wait and hope we get an unique character editor with many options for all races so everyone can individualize their character as they wish.

Probably the stuff you want will be available as cosmetic additions?

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I somehow really dont want insect looking tulnar, because we most likely survived on insect meat and mushrooms in the underground xD.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    I somehow really dont want insect looking tulnar, because we most likely survived on insect meat and mushrooms in the underground xD.

They just ate eachother, cannibals
    branegames wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »

They just ate eachother, cannibals

Well.... Yes that too, but only because insect meat was so expensive!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You know what, I can't think of any insect races in MMOs and it would be but to see.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    I assume this will be a thing~! If they're trying to revitalize the MMORPG genre I'd expect them to have a wonderful character customization section! n.n
    Poko.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So just spent some time looking into this and I have to say I love the idea. some of the artwork ive seen would really fit the tulnar theme
    09f50f8d194b55d818e6540b921c7d53.jpg
    d8vpnfi-9287dc0c-d555-4116-8420-b7fc1e0cd7ec.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYjJmNjQ3LTE5ZTgtNDA3Ni1iOGZhLWY3ZjYxNWU1YzEyYVwvZDh2cG5maS05Mjg3ZGMwYy1kNTU1LTQxMTYtODQyMC1iN2ZjMWUwY2Q3ZWMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.lVoNsXUZN-ILfXLTYSXpmvZ4R6v_rJXsBvOyeqQeTX0
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    To be honest i would rather have somehing like this:

39ae014a5814e13aada15f13c40ce5ce.jpg
    8e3123559375d75cb9e3628097a73b70.jpg

Instead of something like this:
    aae545883d68dced31fecd2cf0eb57b7.jpg
    48f54a2ac0f704b3ec39d2a62f346b2b.jpg

(But that is mostly because i have the urge to kill anything that is an insect)
    a6XEiIf.gif