Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

OG Kickstarter. How do I see what I have from Kickstarter?

bdoellebdoelle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Howdy!

I backed Ashes of Creation when they launched the Kickstarter a couple of years ago and I can't see/find what I have payed for. Is there a way to see what I have access to? Or how to show the "Founder" badge I am supposed to have? Any help would be awesome! Arigato!

Doellemite, Master of Beasts, Leader of Defiance

Comments

• ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Did you link you KS to your Ashes account. If you have done already you should be able to see this under order history in the main website. The package details are also listed under inventory under your profile section on the main website. If you havent linked your KS to your Ashes account i would suggest that it your starting point. You may need to raise a ticket to get it sorted if you dont have that option when you log in to the main site.
  • bdoellebdoelle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    neomir wrote: »
    Did you link you KS to your Ashes account. If you have done already you should be able to see this under order history in the main website. The package details are also listed under inventory under your profile section on the main website. If you havent linked your KS to your Ashes account i would suggest that it your starting point. You may need to raise a ticket to get it sorted if you dont have that option when you log in to the main site.

Thanks for the info. On the support page it says that the redeem code feature is currently down. I guess i'll wait.
    Doellemite, Master of Beasts, Leader of Defiance
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You can always ask a mod to help sort this out.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there - if you have your Kickstarter code on hand but haven't redeemed it yet, I'm excited to let you know that code redemption for Kickstarter keys is available again! Please follow these steps to redeem your Kickstarter code on your account: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016195054-Where-do-I-redeem-my-Kickstarter-code-

(If for some reason you don't have your Kickstarter code, please open a support ticket directly here for further assistance.)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.