Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Story Arcs or full stories?

Hey guys, it's been a long time, but I was wondering if we are still doing stories in this area too? if not I will just post small clips of story arcs, mainly I am working on a novel, but I full a little more practice wouldn't hurt. hehe What I post now will be the style I will be using in my main stories.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I dont mind Whatever you want to do granthor as I will alway read it ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Ok, a small drop coming this week. Keep an eye out for it.
    granthor wrote: »
    Ok, a small drop coming this week. Keep an eye out for it.

You have both of my eye holes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Sorry, I didn't get to drop the small story last week, a ton of RL issue popped up. a lot of stress. GAWD. Will try to get something don't this week if I can, still stressing out on my end, a lot of things happening in the family life. sorry again guys.
  • Sending unsolicited hugs and wellbeing thoughts your way.
    take your time mate real life is more important than a story ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Well, things are calming down this week so I will try to post the story this weekend.
  • Don't think I forgot you guys, been having computer issues. Mainly it died haha. Saving up for a new one should be back on track next month I hope. Maybe my wife will let me use hers, for now, I foresee a lot of begging in the coming days.
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I am sad this thread was buried. I want the subforum for stories back.
    Glad to see you're going to bless us with more content.
    makinoji wrote: »
    I am sad this thread was buried. I want the subforum for stories back.
    Glad to see you're going to bless us with more content.

100% agree
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Dropped a story piece on the forums guys. I hope you like.
    It was a great read granthor ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Thx, I wanted to post a few months ago, but my world been a little nuts. Its calming down now.