Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Login problems

I have set up an account and downloaded the game but when trying to log in it say authentication failed, even though on my profile on the website it has confirm. How do I resolve this?

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    That is because the servers are down
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    insomniuminsomnium Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, servers been down a while now with no eta. More than likely they will anounce next testing on Live stream then post on the Ashes of Creation Discord's #News and #Server-Status-And-Report
  • Options
    Awesome, cheers guys. Appreciate the help and heads up.
  • Options
    Hi there! As others have mentioned, the error you're seeing on the Launcher (Authentication Failed Beta Credentials Not Active yet) is due to our Apocalypse servers currently being offline for maintenance: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016195174-Error-Authentication-Failed-Beta-Credentials-Not-Active-yet

We haven't announced our next Open Beta test window yet, but we'll be sure to post it on our website, here on the forums, and on social media!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.