Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pilgrimage of the Diviner

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited June 2019 in Announcements
Through scalding sun or biting winter, the Vek diviners persevere in the pursuit of astral knowledge as they have for hundreds of cycles. To the diviner, the stars contain the weave of all future histories; the threads only need be touched and followed to understand. Thus, they roam the land in search of the outer realm's most ancient secrets.

The Pilgrimage of the Diviner cosmetics will be available as addons in the Ashes of Creation shop from June 5, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific, until July 3, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Reminder that the Beastmasters of Niküa bundles will be removed on June 5, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific during the swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-05-29-pilgrimage-of-the-diviner

Cosmetics_-_April_2019_-_Social_Media_and_Website_Post_JPG.jpg?h=1920
marketing.gif

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is such an awesome bundle of skins! If I hadn't made a promise to myself not to buy any more cosmetics, I would defo get this
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes! These look great. Specially love the Fox-Hawk pet.

Won't be buying it though. for the same reason as Brane, I promised myself I won't touch any more cosmetics until I feel confident enough with the MMO again.
    2PXdm1m
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The bird is amazing
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • rynoryno Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I feel as though whenever they unveil a mount "skin", they should also release an image of a "normal" variant like the ones that most will have. Just for a nice comparison. Also, could someone tell me the dates that the summer bundles will be in the store? I need to know how to allocate my funds lmao
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    ryno wrote: »
    I feel as though whenever they unveil a mount "skin", they should also release an image of a "normal" variant like the ones that most will have. Just for a nice comparison.
    I'll forward along the suggestion.
    Also, could someone tell me the dates that the summer bundles will be in the store?
    Not really sure what you're asking exactly. If you're referring to the Kickstarter Bundles, we have not provided an end date for those. If you mean the cosmetic swap over, it's in the original post, and even links to the time zone converter. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • zenozeno Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Is it possible to get the Altar of Silence by itself? I assume it is a Freehold building and I love that "mage tower" design.

If not, hopefully there will be other "mage tower" options for the freehold system.
    edited June 2019
    zeno wrote: »
    Is it possible to get the Altar of Silence by itself? I assume it is a Freehold building and I love that "mage tower" design.

If not, hopefully there will be other "mage tower" options for the freehold system.

You can purchase it as an addon by itself if you already own package. =)
    marketing.gif
  • rynoryno Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I feel as though whenever they unveil a mount "skin", they should also release an image of a "normal" variant like the ones that most will have. Just for a nice comparison.
    Also, could someone tell me the dates that the summer bundles will be in the store?
    Not really sure what you're asking exactly. If you're referring to the Kickstarter Bundles, we have not provided an end date for those. If you mean the cosmetic swap over, it's in the original post, and even links to the time zone converter. ;)

Thank you very much! I love the momentum this game/idea/world is gaining. Here's to the many future years I will be playing this bad boy!

Thank you very much! I love the momentum this game/idea/world is gaining. Here's to the many future years I will be playing this bad boy!

:heart:
    marketing.gif